DIY update

by jona on Thursday, June 21, 2012


Hello there! So in one of my recent posts, I have mentioned taking photos of changes we had done to the house. After some thinking, I'm not sure if I'm going to do that anymore :/ because 1. I didn't really take any photos lol and 2. well it seems like I'm bragging a bit too much? and there's nothing really to brag about because it's not an actual renovation i.e. no walls were knocked down and therefore nothing major was really done. But don't worry I will soon be bragging about the kitchen even though its only a paint job :)

Yes it will soon be 100% done! After being 85% done for so long! like around 2 years! hah! Here is a little preview.

One side primed.
I hope to finish before the weekend! Anyway have to keep this short as I still have to wash my grubby little munchkin! and then I can finally do some painting! yay! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails