i can't believe last post was 2 years ago! :(

by jona on Thursday, June 14, 2012


Wow!! I am really feeling sorry for this blog as it has been neglected quite a bit that I couldn't even remember the login! :(. So much have changed around the house that I don't even really know where to start either. I might have to do a one massive one I guess and then decide whether I need to create a separate post for it. So over the weekend hopefully I get to take pictures of the house and show you what's been done. This is considering of course Max lets me, who by the way is now 2 and a half years old and is quite a cheeky lil munchkin! How time flies, right? So you might get a glimpse of the little guy in some, if not all of the photos lol.

the loud to my quite! xx
But I guess in the mean time, I'll share my current house decorating dilemma ;). So I am thinking of doing one of those inspirational text wall art somewhere in the kitchen. Like all my house plans, I have photoshoped the wall art in places I thought would look good.
Photoshoped wall art featuring Moo Moo the cat.
Yes, as you can see I still have my beautiful yellow bench top and of course the lovely orange and brown tiles. I am still confused as to which one to do. I like both of them. What do you think? 

 
Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails